You have to install the Cummins INLINE 7 Data Link Adapter drivers before using it. Cummins INSITE8.3 software which works with Cummins INLINE 7 support Win7 and Win10.
There are 9 steps to navigate, please follow on step by
1. Please download software at first:
2. Extract zip and Double-click on the setup.exe file to
run the install.
3The Welcome to INIINE7 Setup screen is displayed and please carefully read the information to follow the recommendations. Then click Next.
4. Read all the all information on this screen, then click I Agree
5. Carefully read the warning message, and disconnect all RP1210 adapters to which your laptop or PC
6 Once you have complied with the requirements of the
warning message, click OK to continue.
7if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8, the
following Windows Security dialog may bedisplayed. Click install to continue.
8. Click Next when the Installation Complete screen is displayed.
9. Click Finish to finish installing
After-sales service: Free Technical Support
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.